You may think;
- There are too many groups out there!
- I don't want to make another group and get lost
- How do I stand out with my group?
- Is my message strong enough for a group?
- Will a group help my business?
- Can I grow my message with a FB group?
I am here to give you my top tips on creating and cultivating your very own Facebook group.
1. The right people will always be right!
Your message is unique and powerful and the people that need your message, will benefit and love your message even more if they get to speak to you in a private and safe space.
2. Engagement is key - no matter what the biz!
Having a group encourages interactions and conversations and this is PRICELESS for us all.
Use your group to harness that engagement and community.
3. This space is sacred
No-one else has this space, apart from you!
The people within your group are special and there for you. That space is powerful, as long as you use it wireless and effectively.
4. Give, give and give
The more you give in this space, the more it will grow and spread.
Social media is amazing to reach people far and wide, but your group will always love and trust you that one step further. So continually give to them.
Enrich their life, empower them and support them through your message, expertise and insights.
5. Learn your audience
Get to know your audience
What do they want?
Why are they there?
How can you help them?
Make sure you know your community and continue to reach out to them constantly.