There are 3 steps you need to take to become truly productive and in all the right ways.
This is a great first step. Know what you want. Know what you deserve and be 100% confident in making this your focus.
However, wanting is not enough to be the productive person you need to be in business.
Wanting implies that it will 'just happen' if you want it enough.
'I want to win the lottery' but do you?
The want just sets the scene and lights up your desires and intentions.
Now you know what you want, you have to choose to focus on this daily. Choose to think about this goal as often as you can.
Choose to be 100% interested in this want.
Choose tells yourself that you are 1 step further than the want. You will choose to take action and make plans.
Choose to post that post, do that live, email that influencer, network at that event. You will choose to take action.
But this must become consistent. You cannot show up 80% of the time and think that is enough.
You MUST become relentless in your quest to make it reality.
Make sacrifices, take action, say yes to new changes, take risks. All of it and more.
If you are showing up 100% of the time with 100% effort - you will be seen. You will be noticed and you will start to build traction.
Your Quick & Effective Action plan;
- Make a list of 10 things you can do every week for a month to be relentless in your quest
- Spend 15 minutes a day blocked out for self-development and growing your own mind and expertise
- Allocate time each week for networking, connecting, commenting in new places, becoming more visible
- Set a monthly goal/target of what you will achieve and have accomplished - use this to motivate you on the days you feel less that 100%
- Follow 3 influencers that you admire and see when they show up. What do they do? How often do they connect? Content they create?
- Write a daily action plan of quick, medium and long time tasks. You can do the quick tasks when you don't need to think and schedule the long tasks for when you are most focussed and alert. Use your mind to your advantage and work around your best times and energy.
(As I write this now, it is 30 degrees and I am in my knickers, after dinner, whilst Luke showers, before enjoying Friday evening and its already 9pm) RELENTLESS in my quest.
Plus I can relax for the whole weekend now!